Alam Sutera is a charming 71-acre residential enclave in Bukit Jalil offering convenience and quality. The planned 700 residential units consist of condominiums, double-storey terrace homes, double-storey semi-detached homes, bungalows, bungalow lots and shop lots.
Alam Sutera is developed on a natural landform thus maintaining an existing valley, which is turned into a garden. This low-density project offers an alternative to those who prefer a more intimate address within a niche boutique development. Amenities for residents are available next door in Bandar Kinrara.
Launched in 2005, homes in Alam Sutera have already shown an appreciation of 21%. Semi-detached homes that were
launched in 2006 were priced in the region of RM640,000– RM720,000. In 2007, new semi-detached homes were released at a higher price of RM900,000 and above.
The last two developments in Alam Sutera will include 182 units of high-cost apartment and 208 units of affordable apartment. The high-cost apartment comes with three different layout options with full condominium facilities. The 280-unit low-rise apartment will come equipped with lift and ample green areas for recreational activities.
We foresee these will be highly sought after as they will be affordably priced to be within the reach of the PR1MA target group.
• Launched in 2005.
• A 71-acre township in the heart of Bukit Jalil within Kuala Lumpur city limit.
• Intimate and niche boutique development.
AMENITIES & FACILITIES
• Within a near distance to supermarkets, restaurants, the Putra Light Rail Transit station, the Bukit Jalil National Sports Complex and Technology Park of Malaysia.
• In close proximity to the Kinrara Golf Club and the Bukit Jalil Golf
and Country Resort.
LOCATION & ACCESSIBILITY
• Easily accessible via Bukit Jalil Highway, KL-Seremban Highway, Damansara-Puchong Highway (LDP), Shah Alam Expressway (KESAS) and KL-Putrajaya Highway (MEX).